Mr. Bülent Özveren
• He began his career at TRT Istanbul Radio in 1965.
• He made the very first live broadcasts on TRT İzmir Television that began test broadcasting in 1971.
• In 1974, he prepared and hosted the very first live morning shows in the history of TRT.
• Fluent in French and English, Bülent Özveren was the live host for Turkey and Europe finals of the Eurovision Song Contest from 1975 to 2012.
• Having retired by the end of 1999, Bülent Özveren became the Chair of the Commentator-Presenter Department at TÜRVAK.
• He currently holds conferences on Eloquent Turkish Speaking at various universities and organizations.
Dr. Fazale (Fuz) Rana
• Dr. Rana graduated with highest honors from West Virginia State College with a BS in chemistry and went on to earn a PhD in chemistry from Ohio University, where he was twice awarded the Donald Clippinger Research Award. He pursued postdoctoral studies in the biophysics of cell membranes at the Universities of Virginia and Georgia.
• He writes and speaks extensively about evidence for creation emerging from biochemistry, genetics, human origins, and synthetic biology.
• He also authored 3 books.
• In addition to television and radio interviews, Dr. Rana has given lectures and speeches at over 500 universities, conferences and churches in various places around the world.
Ms Anna Manja Larcher
• She worked closely with Dr. Richard N. Williams, the President of the Wheatley Institution for Social and Cultural Research.
• Ms. Larcher and Mr. Williams have co-authored the paper for this conference.
• Ms. Larcher also has a Masters of Fine Arts Degree from Florida State University, USA where she was a graduate student of Dance and Choreography, wrapping up her many years of professional experience as a Ballet dancer.
• She is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon).
Dr. David Snoke
• He received his bachelor’s degree in physics from Cornell University in 1983.
• He received his Ph.D. in physics from the University of Illinois.
• He was an Alexander von Humboldt postdoctoral fellow at the Max Planck Institute between 1990 and 1992.
• He has authored 5 books and published numerous articles.
• His doctoral thesis was on "Scientific Creationism" and "New scientific discoveries about the origin of life and men".
• He is the founder of the Anti-Evolutionist Committee in Italy and works together with his young team.
• He has authored 5 books including “The Lie of Evolution” and “Science and Faith.”
• His activities include raising public awareness about moral corruption in society, the family institution becoming increasingly degraded, and the increasing loneliness of people.
Prof. Dr. Hans Köchler
• Prof. Köchler served as the Chairman of the Department of Philosophy at the University of Innsbruck, Austria.
• He is a prominent contemporary philosopher as well as a pioneer in the worldwide adoption of the ideal of international law.
• His expertise includes phenomenology, existentialism, anthropology, human rights, philosophy of law, theory of international law.
• He authored 29 books along with over 250 published articles.
• He is also among the leading advocates of the rights of depressed countries.
Mr. Kenneth Keathley
• He is the Director of the L. Russ Bush Center for Faith and Culture.
• He is the co-author of 40 Questions About Creation and Evolution
• He is also the co-editor of Old Earth or Evolutionary Creation?: Discussing Origins with Reasons to Believe and BioLogos.
Dr. Bijan Nemati
• He joined NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in 2001.
• He is currently working on telescopes that directly image planets around other stars.
• His areas of expertise include high-precision metrology, stellar astrometry, and the modeling of advanced astronomical instruments.
• He is also the Principal Research Scientist at the Center for Applied Optics in the University of Alabama.
Dr. Oktar Babuna
• Dr. Babuna is a Neurosurgeon.
• He graduated from Istanbul German High School and Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine.
• He completed his neurosurgery residency at New York University and studied molecular cell biology at the University of California, Berkeley, Department of Medicine.
• A9 TV in particular, he appeared on many programs on national and international television channels including CNN, Al Jazeera and BBC.
• He held over 2,000 conferences worldwide.